- Conducts cycle counts daily.
- Investigates and resolves all counts variances.
- Assists in regular inventory audit.
- Researches and resolves all customers' claims (RMA) pertaining to warehouse / shipping errors.
- Manages inventory locations and space capacity including inventory rack considerations.
- Resolves all quantity or lot issues related to pick ticket generation.
- Manages and controls restricted inventories.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team with good teamwork.
- Has an eye for details.
- Relevant experience with related diploma qualifications in supply chain related disciplines. Preferably with 1.5 years of relevant work experience.
- Well versed in conducting cycle counts and inventory audits.
- Candidates with SAP experience will have an added advantage.
- Be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- PC literacy, including word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
As a member of the Satair family you will be encouraged to engage, share knowledge and ideas. Your talent, experience and ability to influence the agenda will be valued. Satair is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes.
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.