Satair, a 100% wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus SAS. In our effort to get closer to the regions in the Satair Organization and to size the team to support a growing business we are looking for an IT Business Partner for our Satair Office in Singapore.You will report to our Head of Architecture and Projects and will be a part of an international IS/IT team.
- Act and take ownership as the focal point of contact between the global IS/IT organization and the local operation
- Support and represent local projects and initiatives to ensure alignment across regions and to meet IS/IT strategy
- Own, drive and implement projects and initiatives defined by global IS/IT to meet corporate strategy
- Drive decisions and management of local stakeholders
- Further expand Satair Group’s IT project execution power
- Ensure follow-up and status reporting on IT PMO
- Conduct business analyses and documentation to address improvement and root causes
- Local first point of contact for operational IT supportThe success criteria in this position is to make sure that local requirements is covered by the overall IS/IT strategy and that initiatives defined by global IT is efficiently implemented in order meet our objective of operational excellence.
Personal skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skill; ability to see the bigger picture and derive mid to long term recommendations on way forward
- Ability to balance and align varying interests of stakeholders
- Diplomatic sense and open/‘out-of-silo’ mind-set, ability to build successful relations across functions and with all stakeholders
- Ability to work in an international context
- Educational background within IT, Engineering or similar.
- 5+ years’ experience for working with complex IS/IT environments e.g. as Project Manager, Architect or Change Manager.
- Strong knowledge about the project management discipline
- Strong business analytics and consulting skills
- Proven ability to meet and exceed project targets/deadlines consistently
- Strong knowledge on ERP (SAP) and/or infrastructure.
- Thrive with many ongoing projects
As a member of the Satair family you will be encouraged to engage, share knowledge and ideas. Your talent, experience and ability to influence the agenda will be valued. Satair is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes.
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.