- Work with internal departments to define product campaigns, pricing, and target customers.
- Work closely withSales/Supply Chain organizations and global product management team to maintain and win new business.
- Ensure budget targets are tracked on an on-going basis and recovery actions are taken as necessary.
- Provide technical assistance to customers to facilitate purchases, create product opportunities and reduce potential customer dissatisfaction
- Develop pricing strategies and quotes for customers balancing customer cost and profitability goals.
- Develop, analyse, and present solutions using various reporting tools on a variety of issues including: sales results, forecasting, inventory and related matters.
- Maintain contact with all levels within the supplier’s organization to ensure their needs are being met.
- Work closely with supplier to further develop their business within Aerospace Aftermarket.
- Issue reports, conduct status meetings, conduct Quarterly Business Reviews, etc. as necessary to keep supplier up to date on the state of the business.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Good analytic skills
- Excellent stakeholder and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel worldwide on short notice
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Engineering or Aerospace or an equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of experience in product marketing, product management, or sales, preferably in the aviation industry.
- Good communication and negotiations skills
- Strong understanding of the Commercial aviation aftermarket supply chain
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint. Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system an advantage.
As a member of the Satair family you will be encouraged to engage, share knowledge and ideas. Your talent, experience and ability to influence the agenda will be valued. Satair is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes.
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.