The Provisioning Manager will be part of the Provisioning Support team and will be responsible for three main activities supporting the department’s mission:
- Lead the Material Readiness Roadmap (MRR) during the EIS (Entry-Into-Service) phase which includes the delivery of necessary support to secure that the Airline is able to operate their aircraft.
- Act as Product Sales support to the Satair Account Director to promote and sell initial provisioning spares packages and services to the customer.
- Lead Business Improvement projects for all Provisioning related topics.
The Provisioning Support Manager leads the Material Readiness work stream in the frame of an EIS project. He/She acts as leader of a “Multi-Functional Team” bringing together the necessary experts and support functions to:
- Provide Initial Provisioning recommendations for spare parts, ground support equipment and tools for airlines, maintenance and repair organizations (MROs), taking into account their operational, time and cost requirements
- Deliver on the obligatory Provisioning support to A/C Entry-Into-Service as part of the Airbus A/C Sales Contract (Exhibit H) in line with the Material Readiness Roadmap process; in close cooperation with Customer Support Directors, Airbus Services Solutions and Satair Account Directors.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction by taking active care of customers, providing guidance and training related to current and future provisioning and logistic issues. The Provisioning Manager permanently develops his or her technical understanding of the A/C system architecture and functions in order to technically justify the recommendations towards customers and suppliers
Act as Product Sales Support to the Satair Account Director to promote and sell initial provisioning spares packages and services
- Use the MRR as a platform for the promotion of chargeable material services.
- Contribute to the definition of Airbus and Satair sales strategy and its implementation for holistic material management solutions towards Airbus customers for Entry-Into-Service by integrating all available and relevant Airbus and Satair products and services (IP packages, FHS, IMS…).
- The Provisioning Support Manager acts as Product Sales Manager for the Provisioning Package Solutions and remains accountable for the complete process from offer submission to delivery of parts. He/She teams up with Satair Account Directors in leading the commercial relationship with customers for spares business during the entire life cycle of the aircraft.
Lead Business Improvement Projects on all Provisioning related topics
- Initiate and formalize new ideas for competitive Provisioning products and services to strengthen the innovative position of Satair on the market in line with the strategy, taking customer needs into account
- Initiate and manage capability development for Provisioning knowledge, as well as material management products and services
Represent and lead provisioning-related activities defending the interest and mission of the Provisioning Support team in any projects or initiatives
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- You have a university degree in Business Administration, Engineering or similar or have significant and relevant work experience.
- You have a strong customer mindset and ideally experience in Customer Services, Sales and/or Product Management in the aviation industry.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are proficient in MS Office (high level of Excel skills requested).
- You have a negotiation level in English, an additional language would be a plus.
- You are an excellent team player with exceptional communication and intercultural skills and can work independently.
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis
- Above all, you are an open-minded person with a strong desire to learn and be part of a dynamic and international team with a passion for customers.
A unique opportunity to join a fast growing agile international.
Satair is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes to ensure a clear career path of advancement.
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.