- To handle follow-up and improvement of Satair's delivery to customers.
- Responsible for supplier relations and contractual management.
- Handle follow-up and improvement of Satair's goals and prepare performance reports on a monthly basis.
- Handle maintenance of the global inventory policy and master data
- Ensure purchasing commitments are met.
- Prepare monthly supplier reports and forecasting
- Initiate supplier conference calls/meetings
- Registration of cost prices in cooperation with the buyer
- Cooperate with the Product Manager regarding development/maintenance of the product selection and stocking levels
- Monitor slow-moving inventory and agree on action plans in cooperation with the Product Manager
- Ensure optimum cooperation with the buyer in regards to supplier policy and procurement conditions
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Driven individual with good communication skills for relation management and negotiation
- Works well with structure and has good analytical and coordination skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to produce high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures
- Team player with inter-cultural understanding
- Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent
- Professional experience in purchasing and logistics
- Good numeracy skills
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent command of English
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes tools and SAP will be advantageous
- Aerospace product knowledge would be advantageous
As a member of the Satair family you will be encouraged to engage, share knowledge and ideas. Your talent, experience and ability to influence the agenda will be valued. Satair is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes.
Send your application
If the ad appeals to you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.