We are looking for a Business Process Architect (m/f/d) within Satair (a 100% subsidiary of Airbus) in Copenhagen to join the team “Process Management” at the earliest possible start date.
The process management team covers the areas of Business Process Management deployment within Satair, providing operational business support as center of competence for process improvement method and support to projects and strategic initiatives.
As a Business Process Architect your primary role is to set up Satair for success as a process driven company, drive the company towards being a self-learning organization as well as being an ambassador for an end to end process oriented way of working in line with the ambition of our quality management system.
If you have a high drive, good communication skills and an ability to find your way through complex challenges, this is exactly the right job for you.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your responsibilities will include the following tasks:
- Providing Satair's process landscape & process management framework, ensuring processes are consistently designed, documented, monitored & optimised with an E2E perspective
- Defining, rolling out & maintaining process governance, the necessary reference, standards and guiding principles for a process optimized company
- Establishing & developing an empowered process community by building and strengthening the process thinking and improvement method competences, ensuring the right tools & trainings are available
- Guiding process design, KPI setup & risk based thinking as basis for decision making
- Helping the organization to focus process improvements on key performance / cost opportunities using and being an internal reference for continuous improvement concepts, principles, tools and techniques
- Supporting the integration of Satair's strategic initiatives and projects into the existing business processes
- Develop & continuously promote effectiveness of Satair’s Quality Management System
What do you bring?
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Proven work experience in Business Process Management, Change Management and / or Quality Management Systems
- Good understanding of Supply Chain Management and Material & Logistics processes, preferably with knowledge of corresponding SAP modules
- Good understanding of LEAN methodologies and tools (i.e. PPS, VSM) and experience in managing small or large Improvement Projects
- Excellent communication and strong stakeholder management skills
- Good teaching, facilitation & workshop management skills
- Good time / resource management skills, which will ensure prioritization and planning of activities, while managing conflicting demands
- Self-driven with a positive & pro-active mindset, works as a team player
- English negotiation Level, other language skills would be a plus
Satair, with 10 locations worldwide, is a world leader in the commercial aerospace aftermarket business. With more than US$1.8 billion in revenues and +1,300 employees still need YOU to face the current and future business growth and improve the operations performance, customer satisfaction and hence the financial results.
Satair provides genuine OEM parts distribution and offers an exhaustive and innovative multi-fleet service portfolio to OEMs and customers. In addition, the company provides genuine Airbus Material Support and is the sole Airbus authorized distributor for a wide range of Proprietary Products and Services. Satair is a stand-alone company and AIRBUS services company.