About the position
- Ensure on-time parts availability
- Order processing, administration and management of material orders for assigned IMS customer
- Order management and administration for all aspects of the material order handling process and facilitating the stock dispatch of material from resources globally.
- Understand customer requirements and transform into fulfilment actions. Closely monitor required materials for base maintenance inputs
- Purchasing of parts from Airbus partner companies, which include monitoring and escalation of deliveries.
- Initiating withdrawal process from production lines, external suppliers or Airbus' global warehouses.
- Develop alternative solutions and make decisions to ensure in-time material delivery to meet customer requirement.
- Launch and coordinate sourcing process and data loading activities for new part numbers.
- Ensure in-time delivery for all spare parts and related services to all Airbus customers’ worldwide using available technical and commercial data.
- Coordinate clarification of technical and commercial queries utilizing Airbus Technical Documentation and/or liaising with Airbus technical, engineering or commercial departments.
- Be the focal point for the customer for material order related actions.
- Manage order book and follow up proactively to ensure no or low backlog and delays.
- Inform relevant stakeholders proactively on order status, especially for delays or critical parts.
- Hand over relevant tasks and related information to the 24/7 backup organisation.
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or Production and have relevant work
- Working knowledge of English, both orally and in writing
- Understanding aviation business specifically in the area of spares supply chain management
- Technical and process oriented background with the ability to understand and interpret technical documentation and drawings
- Ability to understand your customer to develop and propose creative solutions
- Flexible, able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and successfully deal with unexpected situations / issues.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Power Point...) and SAP R/3.
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Diplomatic sense and open/‘out-of-silo’ mind-set
- Ability to build successful relations across functions and with all stakeholders
- Strong ability to work in a team to achieve common targets
- Positive, pro-active, and enthusiastic communication and working
- Flexibility in terms of working times, which could include weekend or shift
a unique opportunity to join a fast growing agile international.
Satair is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes to ensure a clear career path of advancement.
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.
香港特別行政区 (Hong Kong)
Expected Start Date:
Hong Kong , China